At Perch, we recognize that each client is unique and has their own style and design needs. Our goal is to assist in realizing these needs and seeing them through to fruition. From the initial meeting and assessment, to the installation and styling, we are involved in all aspects of our projects. From ordering and delivering furnishings to coordinating with contractors we remain actively involved until our clients’ ultimate vision is realized.
We shy away from homogeneity in our design and are constantly searching for the most interesting and new contemporary lines, as well as unique antique and vintage pieces to build into our projects. We love utilizing items that hold personal significance to our clients, and proposing fresh ways to reinvent them. For example, a 19th century heirloom settee can be revitalized with different and unexpected fabric and trim.
Our design services include:
- Preliminary space assessment
- Initial Design development
- Space Planning (AutoCAD 2017 Architecture)
- Color Consultation
- Budget estimation
- Contractor estimates (wallpaper, custom painting, tile/flooring, lighting, & metal working)
- Materials sourcing
- Client proposal
- Receiving & Installation
- Staging & Styling
- In-house workroom service
- (Custom window treatments & upholstery)